These banana nut bread granola bars are good for an on-the-go breakfast or an afternoon snack.
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup raisins, soaked in water for 2 hours (you could skip this step)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup. chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cocoa nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine walnuts, drained raisins, and banana. Blend for about 15 seconds, or until mixture is smooth.
- In a seperate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Mix well then add banana mixture. Stir until fully combined.
- Spray cooking spray in a jelly roll pan. Add batter and spread on bottom of the pan evenly. Top with banana slices, if desired.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until bars are toasted.
- Let cool and slice.