By Danielle Moore
You’ll enjoy all the buffalo flavor without any of the guilt in these flavor-packed vegetarian boats.
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped and divided
- 1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
- 3 Tbsp gochujang
- 6-8 radicchio leaves
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425F
- On a baking sheet, combine cauliflower with 1 Tbsp olive oil and toss to combine then sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast cauliflower 20-25 minutes, until golden, tossing halfway through.
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil, lime juice, lime zest and 2 Tbsp cilantro then add cabbage and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine gochujang and 2 Tbsp water and whisk to combine.
- Add roasted cauliflower to buffalo sauce and toss to coat.
- Divide slaw and cauliflower evenly between radicchio leaves then garnish with remaining cilantro.
Prep Time 10 minutes, Cook Time 25 minutes, Total Time 35 minutes