Write a review
- 2 cup chopped spinach
- 2 cup chopped baby kale
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup green peas (frozen/thawed)
- 6 black berries
- 1 TBSP. red onion (minced)
- 1 TBSP. sunflower seeds
- 1 TBSP. dried cranberries
- 3-4 Strawberries
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- Wash, spin, chop, and measure spinach, kale leaves, carrots, tomatoes, black berries. red onion, cranberries, and sunflower seeds.
- Add all ingredients to a large salad bowl and toss.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!
- *Always use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- *Recipe can be doubled.
Inspire Health Magazine http://inspirehealthmag.com/