- 3 organic Granny Smith apples
- 3 organic stalks celery
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 3 carrots
- ½ organic lemon with skin
- ¼ habanero (optional)
- Wash all produce thoroughly and set aside.
- Remove the core and seeds from the apples. Cut in quarters.
- Cut a half of a lemon and remove seeds.
- Cut habanero into ¼ piece. Seeds will increase the heat of the juice; remove seeds if you desire.
Whip it up:
- Use a juicer to juice the apples, celery, carrots, lemon, and habanero.
- Once all produce is juiced, pour the juice into a blender and add the parsley. Blend on high for 30-60 seconds.
- Pour into at least a 32 oz. glass and dilute with 16 oz. of water. Sip throughout the morning.
Yields: 1 serving (32 oz.)