By Nellie Palmer
Roasted Garlic Dill Yogurt Sauce
- 1 large head of roasted garlic or
- 2 tbsp roasted garlic puree
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp finely chopped dill
- Pink Himalayan salt
- White pepper
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for one minute.
- Eggplant – sliced into quarter inch slices
- Tomatoes – sliced into quarter inch slices – one slice for each slice of eggplant
- Red bell pepper – One slice for each pyramid
- 2 tsps smoked paprika
- 2 tsps coriander
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cayenne or to taste
- Approx. 2 cups milk
- Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Avocado oil
- Determine your number of eggplant pyramids before prepping.
- You will need three slices of eggplant and three slices of tomato for each pyramid. We will make four pyramids in this recipe.
- Slice eggplant (12 – quarter inch slices) and soak in milk for 30 minutes. This removes the bitterness and makes your eggplant creamy.
- Slice tomatoes into 12 slices.
- Slice pepper into four slices (use any color sweet pepper, orange, red or yellow)
- Mix seasonings and sprinkle on both sides of eggplant. Grill in skillet one minute on each side. Grill tomatoes for 30 seconds on each side. Grill pepper one minute on each side.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, stack eggplant and tomatoes with a red pepper slice in the middle. Place in oven on 400 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate immediately and top with yogurt sauce.