- Mi Rancho Organic Ancient Grain Tortillas
- Rainbow Trout Filets
- Pico de gallo (recipe below)
- Fresh Lime
- 1 package Riega Organic Fajita Seasoning for fish or vegetables
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 Tbs Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbs Water
- Spicy Ranch Sriracha Slaw (recipe right)
- Make the Spicy Ranch Sriracha Slaw and Pico De Gallo first. Set aside.
- Wash and dry fish filets.
- Mix mustard, seasoning pack, avocado oil and water into a paste.
- Using a pastry brush, spread mustard mixture on both sides of fish.
- Drizzle cast iron pot with avocado oil.
- Once pot is heated, cook fish on both sides until done.
- Heat tortilla’s in pan on both sides.
- Spoon 1/2 cup slaw onto heated tortilla.
- Crumble fish on top of slaw.
- Sprinkle with fresh lime juice and top with pico de gallo.
Spicy Ranch Sriracha Slaw
- 2 cups pre-cut slaw vegetables
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 3 Tbs Sriracha Sauce
- Mix ranch dressing and Sriracha Sauce.
- Toss in slaw vegetables and pumpkin seeds.
- Spoon onto tortillas first.
Pico de gallo
- 2 medium tomatoes finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Braggs Italian Vinaigrette Dressing
- Toss ingredients. Spoon on top of fish.