- 4 cups of water
- 1 lb. asparagus, (ends trimmed)
- ¹/8 cup fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- ¹/8 cup fresh basil leaves (finely chopped)
- ¼ tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp. of garlic powder
- salt (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large uncovered skillet, bring water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook 5 minutes. Drain well. Place on serving dish.
- In a small sauté pan, over low-medium heat add olive oil, parsley, basil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt to taste. Stir well. Heat for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture over asparagus.
Have you tried this recipe? Tag us or use #inspirehealthmag to show us your version!