These guilt free, gluten free, keto gooey brownies taste too good to be true! Perfect for dessert, parties or any occasion!
· ¾ cup butter
· 1 cup keto chocolate chips divided into thirds
· ½ cup almond flour
· ¼ cup cocoa powder
· ½ tsp baking powder
· ¾ cup swerve powder
· 3 large eggs
· Preheat oven to 350* F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
· In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and swerve and mix well.
· Combine butter with one third of the chocolate and melt on medium heat until warm and melted. Whisk together until glossy and combined.
· In a separate large bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer until slightly frothy.
· Slowly add the chocolate and butter mixture to the eggs and continue mixing.
· Slowly add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and continue mixing until you are left with a thick, glossy brownie batter. Fold in another third of the chocolate chips.
· Transfer your brownie batter into an 8 x 8-inch pan covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle the remaining third of chocolate chips on top. Bake for 18 – 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean from the center. Baking times can vary according to elevation.
· Remove from the oven and allow the brownies to cool in the pan for 20 minutes, before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.