Unfortunately, most popsicles at the super market are extremely high in sugar and contain high fructose corn syrup, dyes, and other unhealthy ingredients. The good news is it is simple to make your very own healthy popsicles using just a few natural ingredients. Your kids will absolutely love them!
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (no sugar added)
- 1.5 cups fresh sliced mango
- 1 (tbs) of honey
- 1 cup water
- In a blender, mix together the milk, mango, and water. If the mixture appears too thick, add a little more water (1 tbs. at a time until you reach desired consistency).
- Add in honey, then blend on high speed for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour mixture into popsicle trays, then add popsicle stick.
- Freeze over night; enjoy the next day.