Hugger Mugger Cork Yoga Block (3-1/2 x 5-1/2 x 9 in.)
Fast-growing, renewable cork makes these blocks stable, long lasting and comfortable. Cork harvesting is a sustainable process that has remained virtually unchanged for 3,000 years. Made from the bark of long-lived cork oak trees, cork is stripped from the trees every decade, a process that actually maintains the health of the trees, and their surrounding ecosystem. Cork is extremely durable, yet slightly porous, giving it the perfect balance for use in our yoga blocks. Its natural texture provides traction, while the rounded edges make this block very comfortable in supported poses.
- Natural material
- No off-gassing
- Rounded edges for comfort
- Heavier weight for stability
- Natural texture provides traction
- Great touch, feel and weight
- Hand-cut edges for better traction and stability
- Cork harvesting is sustainable
- Favorite of environmentally minded yogis
- Benefits / Who It`s For: Iyengar, Anusara, Ashtanga, Restorative and Power Yoga
- Use in supported backbends
- Place under hands in standing poses
- Our most popular block!
- Size: 3-1/2 x 5-1/2 x 9 in.
- Color: Natural Cork