By Nellie Palmer
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp madagascar vanilla
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Orange food color paste
- Mix all the icing ingredients together until you have a smooth like consistency. Add food coloring until you have the desired orange color.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate in microwave on 50% power.
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt. Whisk until no clumps remain.
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs and vanilla. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients with the melted chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full. Do not over-fill.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the oven and cool before decorating.
- Place cupcakes in decorator black papers.
- Pipe icing in swirl motion and top with plastic spiders.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 12 servings
Per serving: 234 calories, 6.5 g protein, 9.238 g fat , 35.01 g carbs