It’s difficult to say no to the perfect combination of chocolate and banana. With the addition of almond butter, it creates a creamy and smooth texture that will delight your taste buds.
- 15-inch banana, frozen
- 3/4 cup almond or soy milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 scoop protein powder* (whey, soy, pea, rice)
*Note: To provide 20 grams of protein.
- Place the banana, almond milk, almond butter, cacao, and protein powder in a blender. Puree until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle with toppings.