Creamy Vanilla Pear Smoothie
This smoothie combines light pear and vanilla flavors in a cream base.
- 1 pear
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a high power blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Drink immediately.
- Culinary Tip – You may opt to skip the whey protein and try rice- or pea-based protein powders.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories 112 Fat 0 Carbs 17 Fiber 2 Protein 11
Recipe from 365 Skinny Smoothies, by Daniella Chace.