- 4 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1- 10 oz container of baba ganoush
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1″ pieces
- ¼ cup parsely
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon oil of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes in thin slices and toss with oil. Arrange on a parchment-covered cookie sheet (I needed to use two) and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for about 30 minutes until the potatoes begin to crisp around the edges.
- While the potatoes are baking, combine diced cucumbers, parsley, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Let potatoes cool and arrange on a plate or serving dish, stacking them on top of each other to form a circle. Layer with baba ganoush and then cover with cucumber mixture.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, kalamata olives and any other spices you want to add.
NOTE: Add more veggies! Peppers, tomatoes, olives…anything goes here. You can also make this in a casserole dish for a different presentation. A little easier to spread the baba ganoush this way, too.