By Suzanne Polk Fox
- 4 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- 16 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned cut into 1/8-inch slices or 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice or water
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tsp grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp chili flakes
- 2 Tsp flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or line baking sheet with parchment paper for less of a mess.
- Combine the soy sauce, orange juice, honey, ginger, garlic and chili flakes into a sauce pan over medium heat. Slowly whisk in flour to desired thickness. Simmer and remove from heat.
- Place salmon, asparagus and carrots in a single layer onto the baking sheet.
- Spoon teriyaki sauce over the salmon.
- Drizzle asparagus and carrots with olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 16-18 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired.
Calories 240.3. | Calories from Fat 76.5 | Fat 8.5g. | Sodium 779.8mg. Carbohydrate 11.0g | Protein 31.3g