By Nellie Palmer
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted plums
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2-1/2 cups cubed Dave’s killer 21 grain bread
- 1 cup chopped peeled tart apple
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar or Swerve
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt coconut oil in pan. Sauté plums, apples, raisins, raw sugar, lemon peel, paprika and cinnamon.
- Once plums and apples are soft, add apple juice, melted butter and Dave’s killer bread.
- Place the tenderloin between two pieces of parchment paper on a solid surface and use the flat side of a meat mallet to pound them to about 1/3“ thick.
- Lay prosciutto slices side by side and rest the flattened tenderloin on top, perpendicular to the prosciutto slices. Fill the center of the tenderloins with stuffing and carefully fold over the prosciutto and tenderloin in a kind of jellyroll fashion. Secure the rolls snugly with kitchen twine and roast.
- It only takes about 30 minutes in the oven and about 5 minutes of rest before it’s ready.
- Two lbs mandarin oranges.
- 1 1/2 cups Swerve
- 1 lemon
- Peel mandarins, remove seeds and dice.
- Take half the peelings, use a sharp knife and scrape off as much of the white pith from the inside of the peel. Cut each half peel in half (to make a quarter) and flatten it, then scrape the pith with a sharp knife from the middle of the peel to each tip. Cut peels into thin strips.
- Boil mandarins and peels in water for 60 minutes.
- Process in food processor until chopped.
- Return to saucepan with swerve and the juice of one lemon.
- Cook, stirring, over low heat until swerve or stevia dissolves. Simmer, stirring, for 45 minutes.
- Spoon over roasted stuffed turkey breast.