- 2 handfuls water cress
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1 cup orange slices
- ½ small Hass avocado
- ¼ red onion
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh squeezed orange juice
- ¼ tsp. of fresh cracked black pepper
- Rinse and strain the watercress and spinach.
- Slice one large orange or two small ones. Remove peelings.
- Slice ½ of an avocado into thin slices.
- Slice ¼ of a red onion into thin slices.
- Squeeze 2 Tbsp. of juice from one orange.
- Add black pepper to juice. Stir well.
What to do
- Add all prepared ingredients to a salad bowl and toss.
- Drizzle with dressing.
YIELDS: 1 Serving