By Janna Smith
- Six bananas (should make 12 tarts)
- Tart Shells—In the freezer section
- One container fat free or sugar free cool whip
- Walden Farms sugar free caramel topping
- Lemon juice
- Fleur de sel or pink salt
- If your tartlets are not pre-cooked, cook at 350* until golden. Allow to cool completely.
- Spoon or pipe whipped topping into each tart.
- Slice bananas and toss in lemon juice
- Layer sliced bananas on whipped topping.
- Top with caramel sauce.
- Lightly Sprinkle with fleur de sel