- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Asagio cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
How to make it:
- Cook cauliflower rice using directions on bag.
- Once cooked, pour into a cheesecloth and twist to remove excess water.
- Pour cauliflower into a large bowl. Using a potato smasher, smash cauliflower until it is the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Add both cheeses.
- In a separate smaller bowl, beat eggs, Italian seasoning, salt and white pepper.
- Fold egg mixture into cauliflower and cheese.
- Spray a round pizza pan with non- stick spray or use parchment paper
- Spread cauliflower mixture into pizza pan. (The smaller the pan, the thicker the crust.) The best crust is thin so that it will crisp in the oven. Bake at 350* for 12-15 minutes, or until the desired crispness.
- Top with Whole Foods brand 365 Marinara, followed by shredded four cheese Italian blend or fresh mozzarella, fresh spinach, fresh basil, and thin sliced cherry tomatoes. Option: Top with turkey pepperoni and bake until golden bubbly.