- 3 large handfuls of young tender
- dandelion leaves
- lemon wedge or mint leaves
- 1 tsp. honey or stevia
- Gather 3 large handfuls of dandelion greens (young tender leaves are best).
- Wash leaves thoroughly.
Whip it up:
- In a large pot, bring twice the amount of water as leaves to boil. Once water is boiling, place the leaves in the water.
- Boil for ten minutes. Strain leaves out and retain water. You now have tea.
- The tea can be enjoyed hot or cold. You may add lemon or mint and honey or stevia to the tea.
By Christina Leidenheimer, CPT, CHLC, CPI