By Lauren Amerson
- 1 avocado
- Juice from ½ lime
- ¼ cup tomato (diced)
- 2 Tbsps. sauerkraut or pink sauerkraut
- 1 inch jalapeno, minced, no seeds
- ¼ cup onion (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro (chopped)
- ¼ tsp. salt (optional)
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Garnish: ¼ cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Cut avocado in half. Discard pit. Scoop flesh out with a spoon and add to mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime. Add to the mixing bowl.
- Chop the tomato, onion, and cilantro. Add to mixing bowl.
- Mince the jalapeño, then add to mixing bowl.
- Measure and add all remaining ingredients (sauerkraut, salt, pepper). Add to mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, stir together until well mixed.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!