By Nellie Palmer
There are all sorts of egg salads that we could do that would follow some sort of diet. This is not a Keto diet recipe because we removed most of the fat with our favorite Walden Farm’s Zero Calorie and Low Calorie sauces. This recipe is a tasty side to our healthy chicken sandwich. It’s simple and has limited ingredients. It’s simple for an evening when you have a short amount of time to fix a healthy meal.
- 2 Boiled Eggs–peeled
- 1 tbsp Walden Farm’s Zero Calorie Mayo
- 1 tbsp Walden Farm’s Zero Calorie Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- 1/2 tsp white pepper – or to taste
- 1/2 tsp pink sea salt
- 1 tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1 tsp jalapeno mustard
- Chop eggs, mix dressings, shallots, salt and pepper to taste.