- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup grated cheese (any kind)
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 dozen free range eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Basil and sliced tomato for garnish
- Olive oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Saute ground turkey until done. Add chopped onion and kale. Cook until tender, then cool.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup water and continue to whisk until frothy.
- Add cooked turkey and kale to eggs. Mix well.
- Fold in cheese. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin. (Either spray with cooking spray or use muffin cups)
- Bake until golden about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced tomato and basil.