- 1 pineapple, cored and cut into rings
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/4 cup. coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar/ honey
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp.cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Combine oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix until batter is smooth and blended well.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and place on medium heat.
- Dip pineapple rings into batter and coat well. Place in skillet.
- Cook until the one side is brown and then flip to the other side, about 45 seconds each side.
- Repeat with remaining pineapple.
- Let cool and enjoy with some whipped coconut cream and fresh cherries!
Recipe by Athletic Avocado