Sandwich with a healthy touch
- 4 slices of brown bread (filled with fiber, the more fiber the better)
- 1 chicken breast sliced in half to make two thin slices of chicken approx.
- 4 oz. each
- 2 tbsps low-calorie mayonnaise per slice of chicken
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
- 1 sliced tomato 1/2 cup arugula or spinach per sandwich
- 2 tbsps Walden Farm’s Asian dressing per sandwich. For a variety, try different sweet dressings.
- 1 tbsp jalapeno mustard per sandwich.
- Rub two tablespoons low calorie mayonnaise on each chicken slice. (one tablespoon per side)
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Air Fry in any size air fryer for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Toast bread.
- Spread jalapeno mustard on each slice.
- Mix the Walden Farm’s dressing and arugula or spinach.
- Place chicken and arugula or spinach on each sandwich.
- Serve with a side of vegetable and egg salad made with low calorie dressing.
*Substitute thin sliced turkey breast for the chicken if desired. Substitute whole grain tortilla wraps for the bread if desired.