Strawberry Chia Pudding
Write a review
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen or fresh
- 1 cup coconut milk (go light or full fat, up to you)
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (if you want it sweeter)
- Combine strawberries and coconut milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a medium-sized bowl or jar and stir in chia and sweetener (if you want it).
- Set in fridge for a few hours.
- Garnish with mint, coconut, cocoa nibs, almonds, or serve it up plain.
- Dig in!
Inspire Health Magazine https://inspirehealthmag.com/