- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1 box cheesecake pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2/3 cup triple sec or apple juice
- 1 container Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 Madagascar vanilla bean
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. lady fingers
- Combine cake ingredients and mix with mixer for 2 min.
- Line two 6″ pans with parchment paper and cooking spray. If you do not have 6″, use 8″ and trim cake to size. Split batter between the two pans and bake according to box instructions, taking into account the thinner cakes.
- Make vanilla pudding using hand mixer. Add cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar. Add more sugar if filling is not thick enough to pipe onto cake.
- Remove cakes from oven and place on rack to cool.
- Slice cakes in half to make four layers. Spread filling between each layer. Pipe filling around outer edge. Place lady fingers around perimeter of cake. Tie Ribbon around cake for decoration.