- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cored and separated
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 6 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley (chopped for garnish, optional)
- Steam cauliflower in double boiler with steamer.
- Place cooked cauliflower, tahini, 4 tablespoons avocado oil, lemon juice, Parmesan, garlic, salt and cumin in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Place in serving dish and sprinkle with parsley. (optional)