- 1 ½ lbs yellow baby potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1 bunch small radishes, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed and strings removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon or spicy brown mustard
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cut the baby potatoes into halves. To cook, place in a large pot and fill with water until potatoes are well covered. Add 1 tsp salt to the water. Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and let simmer until potatoes are fork tender.
- For the dressing, combine the lemon juice, mustard, garlic, ¼ tsp salt and pepper. Once those are combined, slowly add the olive oil while stirring. This helps emulsify the dressing.
- When potatoes are fork tender, drain the water and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Combine the radishes, snap peas, dill and warm potatoes. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
Serve and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers.